To provide all people with disabilities and special needs with meaningful services, opportunities, and support, so they may thrive in life, work and play.
We will re-define abilities for each person served to maximize their independence and contributions to the community.
We will be recognized as providing the highest quality services and supports by adhering to best practices and national accreditation.
- We value and respect the persons we serve…and their families as we best meet their needs and desires in work, life and leisure.
- We value a compassionate, competent and well-trained staff and Board…that actively seek to provide the best services possible to meet individual needs and desires of the people we serve.
- We value our stewardship obligations…to serve our public and private funders in exceeding program expectations, meeting operational and capital funding needs and achieving highest quality outcomes.
- We value innovation and staying abreast of evidence-based research…to ensure that our services are consistently among the best in the nation
- We value partnership and collaboration…with families, private and public agencies, volunteers, and private funders as we collaborate to best meet the needs of the people we serve.