To provide all people with disabilities and special needs with meaningful services, opportunities, and support, so they may thrive in life, work and play.
We will re-define abilities for each person served to maximize their independence and quality of life.
- We value and respect the persons we serve…and their families as we best meet their needs and desires in work, life and leisure.
- We value a compassionate, competent and well-trained staff and Board…that actively seek to provide the best services possible to meet individual needs and desires of the people we serve.
- We value our stewardship obligations…to serve our public and private funders in exceeding program expectations, meeting operational and capital funding needs and achieving highest quality outcomes.
- We value innovation and staying abreast of evidence-based research…to ensure that our services are consistently among the best in the nation
- We value partnership and collaboration…with families, private and public agencies, volunteers, and private funders as we collaborate to best meet the needs of the people we serve.