Your child is amazing. Together, we can help your child reach their full potential. Our team of experienced and caring Early Interventionists can show you how to enhance your child’s learning and development and will advocate for your child. We are the oldest early intervention provider in the Upstate and have served children and families for more than 20 years.
Who We Help
We serve children with developmental delays and disabilities from ages newborn to five years and provide all services at no cost to families. Early Intervention is critical and research shows it is effective.
How We Help
An early interventionist will work with you and your child on developmental goals that you choose. Customized family service plans are designed by you and build on the strengths of your child. Our early interventionist will visit weekly to show you how to enhance your child’s development using his or her natural learning environment. We support in many ways, including:
- Coordinating services for your child
- Assisting with applications for respite, Medicaid waivers and other programs your child qualifies for
- Making referrals to community partners for additional services
- Assistance with transitioning to specialized preschool programs
- Encouraging socialization through play groups and connections to family support groups
- Providing a lending library which consists of educational equipment, toys, sensory items, and low tech assistive technology.