Cape-Ability Walk & Roll
Saturday, March 4, 2017
9- 11 a.m. Furman University
Please join us for the first annual, Cape-Ability Walk & Roll. This celebratory fundraising event will be held Saturday, March 4 from 9 – 11a.m. at Furman University. Cape-Ability Walk & Roll will provide a fun-filled, family-friendly morning activity complete with light exercise and entertainment. Bring your own cape or wear a custom logoed Cape-Ability Walk & Roll cape! The event will be a celebration of the funds raised by teams and participants in support of the missions of the Barbara Stone Foundation and Thrive Upstate.
- Learn about the critical and cutting edge support being provided by the Barbara Stone Foundation and Thrive Upstate.
- Enjoy a morning of family friendly activities.
- Enjoy the fun noncompetitive 1 mile accessible path around Swan Lake with your friends and family.
- Participants 13 and older: $25
- Children 12 and younger: free
- Furman Students: $15
- Thrive Upstate Employees: $15
- Thrive Upstate Service Recipients: free
Entry fees include
- A commemorative Cape-Ability Walk & Roll t-shirt or cape
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Entertainment and children’s activities at the Post- Walk & Roll Party
- T-shirt and cape availability is not guaranteed for late registration
- Registration is required for people ages 13 and older